The terms, policies and conditions (collectively known as "Conditions" or "Terms and Conditions" or "Terms of Service") described below govern the use of this site (referred to as "Pianki" or "site"). Your use and/or placement of any order indicate your acceptance of these Conditions. Pianki of WA.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged to be those of the rightful owners.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent from an authorized representative of Pianki.
- Pianki may decline to process any payment without prior notice to Seller or Buyer in connection with, without limitation, fraud prevention activities, requirements of applicable law or Pianki’s policies. Subject to the foregoing, Pianki shall not be obligated to credit customer for a payment if Pianki has not received valid funds for the purchase.
- Pianki reserves the right to use customer information for security checks and to investigate or prevent fraud.
- In order to prevent fraud or to facilitate a purchase, we may require a customer to use a specific payment processor or payment method. As examples, we may require a customer to use services such as wire transfer, PayPal, or Google Checkout. We may use live or automated telephone verification services. The customer agrees that Pianki is not liable for any problems arising from the use of these services or payment methods.
- We may release personal and account information to others when we believe it necessary to comply with law enforcement or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Pianki, our customers, or others.
- Once you submit an order to us, online or through any other method, it cannot be cancelled or changed. However, you may send a request to us, by email at email@example.com, if you wish to cancel an order, change an order, or change order information. At our discretion, we may attempt to accommodate your request. We may attempt to cancel the order or make changes to the order if we receive the email, and if we review it in time. We do not guarantee that we can or will cancel the order. We do not guarantee that we can or will make any changes to the order.
- Once your order enters our processing and fulfillment operation, we will not be able to cancel or make any changes to the order regardless of the time it may take for the order to be processed and prepared for shipment. Please carefully check the ordering information before you submit it.
- If you place an order for merchandise that is custom order, special order, requires personalization, or on backorder, the time we give for processing and delivery is an estimated time that may be inaccurate. Pianki will not be liable, or offer any compensation, if the time estimated for processing and delivery of these orders is inaccurate.
- Prices on Pianki are subject to change. We strive to display accurate prices on our website and on any other site on which we sell or advertise. Despite our best efforts, pricing errors may occur. We reserve the right to correct prices at any time including after you place an order. If an item’s correct price is higher, at our discretion, we will contact the you to arrange a price adjustment or we will cancel the order.
- Your receipt of an electronic or any other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Pianki reserves the right at any time, before or after you place an order, to accept or decline your order for any reason or to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item.
- If you place a custom order, special order, or an order requiring personalization, we reserve the right to complete the payment processing of your purchase at any time before or after shipping.
- By agreeing to an allow an item to be placed on backorder, we reserve the right to complete the payment processing of your purchase at any time before or after shipping.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the USA and the laws of Washington State located in the USA.
By purchasing from Pianki, the customer agrees to this Return Policy and all of our Terms of Service. This includes the following statement from the checkout page:
Terms and Conditions: I agree that all transactions, including purchases, refunds, and returns are subject to the discretion and final approval of Pianki. At any time and at the sole discretion of Pianki, Pianki reserves the right to take any action to prevent fraud or abuse and protect its interest. This includes but is not limited to cancelling a purchase, denying refunds. All sales are final with no refund and no return. Request a waiver by contacting Pianki via email within 15 days of days of purchase. The customer or recipient is responsible for all customs duties and taxes. Pianki is dedicated to customer service and secure, fraud free shopping.
Errors and Omissions
We are not responsible for any typographical errors or inaccuracies contained in this web site. The information, prices and discounts presented on this site are subject to change without prior notice. We reserve the right to cancel any order placed.
At our sole discretion, we may choose to temporarily waive all, or part, of our Terms and Conditions, or policies, in order to enhance the customer service experience or to prevent fraud. Pianki reserves the right to refuse any order.
By purchasing from Pianki you agree to all of our Terms and Conditions and policies. Buy purchasing from Pianki you agree to abide by our interpretation of our Terms and Conditions and all of our policies.
Thank you for shopping with Pianki!